More than 30 million Vietnamese can’t be wrong – handle-bar height gives you the best view of Vietnam! Our cycling tour through this mesmerising country provides opportunities to meet the locals and experience their culture in a way that wouldn’t otherwise be possible. So come with us and get active as we travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, down country lanes and over spectacular mountain passes. And, of course, all the exercise gives you the perfect excuse to indulge in delicious Vietnamese cuisine.
- Hanoi – KOTO dinner
- Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Hanoi – One Pillar Pagoda
- Mai Chau – Pom Coong Village visit & traditional lunch
- Hoa Lu – Temple of King Dinh and King Le
- Hue – Imperial City Full Day Tour
- Hue – Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hoi An – Old Town walking tour
- Nha Trang – Po Nagar Cham Tower
- Hon Mun Island – Snorkelling
- Nha Trang – Basket boat ride
- Nha Trang – Boat trip
- Dalat – Hang Nga Crazy House
- If you love to cycle, to feel the wind in your (helmet-covered) hair and a tropical breeze on your face then this speedy but comprehensive 15 day adventure is for you
- A bike lets you see Vietnam like never before – you’ll go from road to beaten track to something way beyond
- Think of the calories you’ll burn and the appetite you’ll work up cycling around Vietnam’s incredible landscape – all the more reason to indulge in the wealth of delicious local and regional food
- This two-wheeled adventure will show you all the different sides of this country – wildlife-filled natural landscapes, small villages and ancient ruins, along with the region’s liveliest cities
Ninh Binh - Overnight train
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us