St Hippolyte

DESTINATIONS canada sthippolyte Tourist Information Electricity


Canada uses 110V electricity, 60 cycle electric power, same as the USA. Unless an appliance is dual voltage, international visitors will need to use a “converter” or a “transformer”. Power outlets are designed for use with a two prong and some accept a 3 prong (with ground) plug.

Useful Information

More Tourist Information