Simon’s Town, or Simonstown as it has come to be called, has an interesting history and many famous buildings. There are many activities to keep you busy, such as boat charters, sea kayaking, deep sea fishing or whale watching. However, this quaint little town is most famous for being home to a colony of South African Penguins. Boulder’s Beach, a few kilometres south of town, is the one and only place in the world where you can swim with penguins!
- Address: Simon’s Town, South Afrika
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Info: www.simonstown.com
- More Info: 2bb9b34b60f5635692b61c35ad781e60ff12458e
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/visitsimonstown/