The Grossmünster ("Great Minster") is a Romanesque-style church and one of the three major churches in the city. The tall twin towers of "Great Minster" dominate the Zürich skyline. It was from this spot that the humanist Ulrich Zwingli preached the Reformation.
- Address: Grossmünsterplatz, Zürich
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +41 44 250 66 51
- More Info: www.grossmuenster.ch
- Address: Daily. March–October 10am–6pm, November–February 10am–5pm
- More Info: da6cd95ab068f95b031a80739f76323972cc31dd
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/grossmuenster